Thursday, June 19, 2014

MY MOTHER DIED SEVEN YEARS AGO THIS WEEK -THIEVES KEPT HER IN ISOLATION 10 YEARS

 
My mother, Leonie Rubin, died seven years ago this week. We do not know the date or the cause or circumstances of her death, because the thieves who robbed me and my parents with the help of the Montreal Police kept my mother in total isolation from the family and the world for ten years prior to her death.
 
One thing we do know. Two years before mother's death, a stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a will in my mother's name, giving my father's estate, his home, and his life's savings to Dawn McSweeney and Debbie McSweeney.
 
My father's will left everything to his children and grandchildren - equally - specifically naming each of us. The will left everything in trust to my mother if he predeceased her, and then to the children and grandchildren.
 
But the stranger, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, cut out all my father's heirs and left everything to Dawn McSweeney and Debbie McSweeney.
 
Pop died in 2000. Prud'homme  - who never met my father - made himself the "liquidator" of my father's estate.
 
MY MOTHER DID NOT SIGN THAT WILL.
 
Authorities at Montreal City Hall Archives told me my mother did not sign that will.
 
Dawn McSweeney and those she brazenly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog, are still free to enjoy everything they stole from me and from my family. Why?
 
A Montreal Police officer started the crime spree when he turned over all my life's most precious possessions and the lives of my aged parents to Dawn McSweeney at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal on October 7, 1996. Since that day when I was attacked and robbed in my home and I managed to call 911 for help, the Montreal Police have refused to take appropriate legal action.
 
So, when my mother was taken from her home on Prince of Wales and made to "disappear" from her family and the world, I begged the police at the Somerled Avenue police station to check on her whereabouts and condition. They refused.
 
The Montreal Police have refused again and again to do anything about these crimes.
 
Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament
and
Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner
Stated at two public meetings in Montreal
 
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
But everyone says,
"This is not in my jurisdiction."
 
These criminals are still free to enjoy everything they stole.
And Canada calls itself a "democracy".
 
 
EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT - DETAILS OF THE CRIMES
 
 
Now with almost 152,000 readers around the world.
 
Canada has no shame.
Maybe that's why readers in Russia are interested in my reports.
 

No comments: