Saturday, June 14, 2014

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - DEMANDING JUSTICE ALL OVER THE WORLD

 
 
PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL
Building Camelot
One Essay At A Time
 
 
 
Phyllis Carter's Journal reports on the hunger for justice by people all over the world and also presents my personal experiences with many famous, and not famous but very special individuals whose names have never been publicized, but who deserve to be remembered.
 
This is not a "newspaper". I write and share articles that are important, not necessarily up to date. You can get the daily news anywhere. I deal with relevant issues that affect lives and life deeply. I offer illuminating insights into fundamental matters based on decades of personal experience.
 
The reader will also learn that I am a crime victim - and a victim of police abuse in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The Dawn McSweeney Case blog - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com  -  provides detailed reports of these crimes.
 
June 14, 2014:  Now with more than 151,000 readers around the world. From Azerbaijan to Armenia, from France to Fiji, from the Maldives to Mexico, from Serbia to Sri Lanka, people are reading these blogs day and night. There has been a particular interest in my reports in Russia. But there is still no justice for victims of crime and corruption in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
 
The reader will find almost 2,000 entries here. This blog is a cornucopia of stunning reports and exposes, and essays that offer clear insights, and vivid narratives of my personal experiences with many fascinating people.
 
Most of my readers are in the U.S.A., Great Britain, Germany, Russia and often, China. The readership is revealed at Google Blogger. There are graphs and numbers, and maps show the degree of interest in varying shades of green. But when I published my article on the Tiananman Square massacre, China suddenly went completely blank - white - on the map.
 
I welcome new readers from every nation in the world - those who hunger for justice and the precious few who have the courage and the human decency to step out of line and actually do something about it.
 
TRUTH IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON AND VILLAINS FEAR IT.
 

No comments: