Sunday, June 15, 2014

WHY IS THE THIEF DAWN MCSWEENEY STILL FREE? ASK THE MONTREAL POLICE

 
Dawn McSweeney calls herself a "Yoga Guru". I believe people actually pay her and allow her to manipulate their minds and bodies at Montreal's Happy Tree Yoga business.
 
Dawn McSweeney is the thief who robbed me, robbed my aged parents, robbed my siblings and robbed their children.
 
Dawn McSweeney tore my family apart, made our lives hell. And yet, to this day, she walks free among decent people, writes poetry and holds people's minds and bodies in her hands - while enjoying everything she stole - with the help of those she brazenly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
How is this possible in Canada in the 20th and 21st centuries? How can a thief who has been absolutely identified and reported to the police and members of governments in Montreal, Quebec and Ottawa starting from the day she robbed me - October 7, 1996 - still be free to enjoy everything she stole?
 
The answer is - A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me, and the Montreal Police have been covering up her crimes ever since - covering for the police officers who aided and abetted her crimes - covering for the police who have refused to do justice in this case from the day I was attacked and robbed and called 911 for help.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward  - and more.
 
EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT
 

No comments: