Saturday, October 4, 2014

MONTREAL POLICE DO NOTHING FOR CRIME VICTIMS

 
Many cars were vandalized in the NDG area of Montreal in November, 2013. In spite of complaints to the police, nothing has been done.
 
 
 
 
You've got to wonder what the Montreal Police do with crime reports.
 
The tires on my car were slashed in the parking lot of my apartment building in November, 2013. The criminals were very accommodating. They left their business card under my windshield wiper, providing details of where I could buy replacement tires.
 
I learned that many other cars in the area were vandalized at the same time. Some say as many as 20 other cars were damaged, and the police told me the business cards were left on the cars of other victims.
 
I provided the police with a detailed written report, including the details from the vandals' business card.
 
One might say that the person who left the business cards was not the vandal, but I cannot imagine any other reason why a representative of a business on the West Island of Montreal just happened to be passing by a parking lot in Notre Dame de Grace and just happened to see the vandalized cars. I can't imagine the damages could be seen from a great distance. I didn't see my slashed tires until I came within a few feet of my car.
 
Still, it seems the Montreal Police are doing nothing ... as usual. I have never heard a word from the police since then.
 
Since I don't know who any of the other victims were, I cannot speak for their experience.
 
Don't you wonder what the Montreal Police do with police reports? No wonder criminals in Montreal are so arrogant. They have nothing to fear from the Montreal Police.
 
Note: The Dawn McSweeney Robbery Case - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
I have been pleading for justice in this criminal case night and day since I was attacked and robbed in my home in NDG on October 7, 1996.
 
A Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me.
 
More than 164,000 people around the world have read my reports,
But there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward and more.
 
When will the corruption in Montreal City Hall end ?
 
Phyllis Carter
 

No comments: