Friday, February 27, 2015

I WAS CONDEMNED IN ABSENTIA IN A MONTREAL COURT - JUDGES AS GODS - WINK-WINK


I watch the news from all parts of the world and one thing is clear - There are judges who make themselves gods and, because of public apathy and the unwillingness of most people to get involved, terrible things can happen in a court of law. Courts are about handshakes and winks, not about justice. Lawyers always win - one way or another. Victims usually lose.

So often the corruption continues for years but, now and again, we see a report that a judge has been found guilty of serious wrong-doing. But I can't recall ever seeing a judge going to prison for crimes against victims who have come before him seeking help - justice. If you know of any, please let us know. We yearn to hear about any case where victims get justice.

THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CRIME CASE: 

A Montreal Police officer helped the thief, Dawn McSweeney, rob me. Later, the thief and her accomplices stripped my family of everything... even each other.

To try to discredit and intimidate me and silence my reports, the criminals in this case, Dawn McSweeney's "partner in crime" - as she calls her associates on her own blog - Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme, a stranger - a man I never met or spoke to - applied for and was granted a court order accusing me of being insane and dangerous. In Prud'homme's application for the court order, he even told the court what I dream about. Huh? (Detailed reports at my blogs)

A judge who never saw me and never spoke to me condemned me - in absentia - in four minutes - with no evidence and no witnesses. I didn't even know I had been accused and tried in Quebec Court until the Montreal Police knocked on my door and took me away. The cover-up continues to this day.

Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament, Canada and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner, stated at two public meetings in Montreal, "Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."  But the authorities all say, "This case is not in my jurisdiction." and "The judge did nothing wrong."

I am offering a $5,000. reward.

I am concerned about justice around the world. 

Detailed reports, naming names at -

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL -

and 

THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CRIME CASE - MONTREAL , QUEBEC

 Now with more than 185,000 readers from Canada to China. Yes, China. Somehow someone reads my reports in China.

No comments: