Monday, March 9, 2015

MONTREAL POLICE HELPED THIEF ROB ME - MY STRUGGLE FOR JUSTICE CONTINUES


$5,000. REWARD

FACEBOOK
March 9, 2015
MONTREAL POLICE HELPED THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY, ROB ME.
No amount of money can replace the precious things Dawn McSweeney stole from me, I was widowed, sick with cancer, homeless and hungry, but I would never have sold those precious gifts. They are worth more than any amount of money to me. And Dawn McSweeney just stole them - with the help of the Montreal Police.
In March, 1997, when Dawn McSweeney returned all my jewellery boxes - empty -and the boxes that contained my  files, I gave the Montreal Police all the documents to prove my ownership. Seven pages of detailed inventory made at 4995 Prince of Wales, two days before I was attacked, robbed and evicted by the Montreal Police without any legal process or any justification. There were hand drawn sketches and descriptions of every item. A description of where I obtained each item. I gave the Montreal Police detectives the insurance papers, insurance photographs, invoices, appraisals by Henry Segal of Somerled Jewellers and much more evidence to prove that the things that Dawn McSweeeny stole were mine. There was even a letter from my grandmother written in Toronto in my father's presence where she wrote that she was giving me her dinner ring.
But the Montreal Police made absolutely no effort to recover my belongings which were still in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales at that time.
And the Montreal Police continue to refuse to take any action against the thieves. Why? There can only be one reason: They are still covering for the Montreal Police officer who helped the thief to rob me.
Because the Montreal Police refused repeatedly to take any action against Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime, they went on to steal everything my father had worked for all his life. Not only did Dawn McSweeney rob us of all our precious belongings, she tore our family apart, and now she writes flowery poetry and she teaches Yoga at Happy Tree Yoga in Montreal, and Dawn McSweeney, the thief, calls herself a Guru.

And the Montreal Police do nothing . ...

THE DAWN MCSWEENEY CRIME CASE
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com
More than 186,000 people around the world have read these reports,
But there is still no justice for victims of The Montreal Police
And so I struggle for justice day and night.
I am offering a $5,000 reward

No comments: