Thursday, March 12, 2015

WHY IS THE THIEF DAWN MCSWEENEY STILL FREE? ASK THE MONTREAL POLICE


FACEBOOK

March 12, 2015

Phyllis Carter

WHY IS THE THIEF, DAWN MCSWEENEY STILL FREE TO ENJOY EVERYTHING SHE STOLE FROM ME AND FROM MY AGED PARENTS, MY SiBLINGS AND THEIR CHILDREN, WITH THE HELP OF THOSE SHE CALLS HER "PARTNERS IN CRIME" ON HER OWN BLOG - AND A MONTREAL POLICE OFFICER? 

Dawn McSweeney and her accomplices stole everything my father had worked for all his life, everything of value that I owned, all my best jewellery, coin collection art, precious irreplaceable things including my husband's deputy sheriff badge, his trademark grey Stetson fedora, his diamond ring, his wedding ring, our wedding portrait. 

I gave the Montreal Police seven pages of detailed inventory.describing every item Dawn McSweeney stole, and insurance papers and photographs. And the Montreal Police DO NOTHING. 

Most people would have given up long ago. I live every day and every night fighting for what is my own, for the return of my father's home and life's savings to the heirs he named in his own will. 

Most people would have given up long ago having been slapped in the face so many times by so many people, elected and paid to protect us - and still I fight on for what is our own. 

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen." I am fighting cancer. I am fighting for JUSTICE. I will fight to my last breath. 

I am offering a $5,000. reward to see Dawn McSweeney in prison and our precious belongings returned to us. 

Detailed reports, naming names, at -

EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT

No comments: