Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ASK JUSTIN TRUDEAU WHAT HE HAS DONE TO HELP CANADIAN CRIME VICTIMS - I AM A CRIME VICTIM IN CANADA


Justin Trudeau said the proposals will bring "real change" to the federal government, and fix what he says is the damage caused by a decade of Conservative rule.

Justin Trudeau has promised that a Liberal government will change the way Canadians elect their federal politicians.
OTTAWACITIZEN.COM
  • Phyllis Carter Ask him what he has done for crime victims in Canada. I promise you he will say, "That is not in my jurisdiction". That is why I stopped voting years ago. Justice is in nobody's jurisdiction in Canada. I know. I am a crime victim in Montreal, and I have been pleading for justice day and night to politicians at every level of government since I was attacked and robbed in my home on Octobr 7, 1996. While under attack, I managed to call 911. The Montreal Police who answered my call came and HELPED THE THIEF. The cover-up continues to this day. And I fight on. The crimes of Dawn McSweeney, with the help of the Montreal Police, have cost me every precious thing i owned, and my family and my health. I am fighting cancer and I am fighting for justice day and night. I am offering a $5,000. reward. Detailed reports, naming names at -


  • More than 203,000 people around the world have read my reports, But there is still no justice for crime victims in Montreal, Quebec,Canada

No comments: