Monday, June 8, 2015

STOP THE CHINESE DOG MEAT FESTIVAL - IT IS SAVAGERY, UNBEARABLY CRUEL


Anyone who has ever loved a dog 
and known the unconditional love and devotion our dogs give us must speak out now ! 

Chin
ese people living in Montreal seem like friendly, intelligent human beings. I have close Chinese friends. But the Chinese dog meat festival on the Chinese mainland where thousands of helpless dogs are tortured, roasted and eaten with delight assures me that the people in CHINA are savages and potentially very dangerous.

FACEBOOK
ATROCITIES AGAINST DOGS IN CHINA - 
TORTURED, ROASTED, EATEN BY THE THOUSANDS. 
WE ARE DEALING WITH SAVAGES
Last Chance for Animals (LCA)
· 
SIGN NOW to stop the Yulin Dog Meat Festival! The lives of 10,000 dogs are at stake. Sign and SHARE the petition here: http://stopdogmeat.com
WARNING: Graphic footage.
Sign LCA's petition to save China's dogs from slaughter at the Yulin Dog Meat Festival, which is almost here!
STOPDOGMEAT.COM
  • Louise Beauparlant -  Dear Phyllis, that kind of post, I am not able to see that...sick to my stomach...

    • Phyllis Carter - It makes me sick too, Louise. I barely glance at it when I am writing, BUT THE WORLD MUST KNOW AND WE MUST STOP IT.

No comments: