Monday, June 22, 2015

THE TORTURE AND SLAUGHTER OF DOGS CONTINUES IN CHINA - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA

This town in China slaughters thousands of dogs for its annual summer meat festival. This year was no different. Adam Parascandola of the Washington D.C.-based charity Humane Society International was there on Sunday morning. "I saw a Dalmatian and a chow and many dogs wearing collars that indicated the likelihood they were stolen pets," he said.

BEIJING -- Restaurateurs in a southern Chinese town held an annual dog meat festival Monday despite international criticism of the event as cruel and unhygienic.
CALGARYSUN.COM
The rejection of China should not lead to prejudice against Chinese people living in other countries. I have a personal concern here. I enjoy Chinese food and I worry that products used in my food may come from China. A moral dilemma. Some of the things I imagine about this terrify me. Do the Canadian and American governments monitor what goes into our Won Tons? This is not a joke. I am seriously concerned. Will someone please look into this and let us know.

No comments: