Thursday, August 27, 2015

DO YOU KNOW WHAT REAL LOVE IS?


Some may have laughed or cringed, but Céline and René persevered.‪#‎mtlarts‬

Twenty years after their wedding, their love has endured all of the snickering judgments and thrived
MONTREALGAZETTE.COM |BY ,SARAH BOESVELD

  • Phyllis Carter -  Society has forgotten what true love is. Today when someone says "love", they mean sex.
  • Kim Therrien -  it's so romantic, they've been together since she was 12, isn't that amazing? some people would call it sick, but they're special

    • Phyllis Carter  - Kim, I met Cliff when I was eleven years old. He was 34 years older than me. He was stunning and I was enchanted. A little girl's crush. Decades later, I married him and we lived together and sang together, deeply in love for 20 years. He was Negro, I am Caucasian. He was Christian. I was Jewish. He was American. I am Canadian. None of that made a bit of difference. People say, "Everyone quarrels". We never quarrelled. Ours was a fairy tale romance, treasured every day, in sickness and in health. Cliff died 23 years ago. I miss him day and night.
      http://cliffcartermrnostalgia.blogspot.com.
      CLIFFCARTERMRNOSTALGIA.BLOGSPOT.COM |BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: