Saturday, August 15, 2015

ELECTIONS IN CANADA - HYPOCRISY RULES HERE

Elections? has anyone noticed that, in all these years that I have been pleading for justice day and night - not one politician in Montreal or the Province of Quebec or in Ottawa - from any party - at any level of government - has seen fit to fight for my rights?

They admit in public that my rights have been violated three times,
but they do absolutely nothing to put things right.


OY! CANADA, HYPOCRISY RULES HERE. VOTE FOR WHAT?

More than 214,000 people from Canada to China have read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police and the Montreal, Quebec and Canadian injustice systems.

And so I fight on, day and night, like Diogenes, looking for one honest politician in all of Canada. I do not give my vote to anyone because there is no politician I know of that I respect or trust.

Detailed reports, naming names, are open to the world at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com


No comments: