Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"EMANCIPATION" IN NAME ONLY - HOW MANY MEMBERS OF GOVERNMENT ARE KKK?

Thank you to Progressive Defenders of America and World Went Crazyfor sharing this good one. Any thoughts?
  • Phyllis Carter -  I grew up hearing wonderful things about America. Roy Rogers and The Sons of The Pioneers won my heart. I still sing "Cool Water" and "Tumbling Tumbleweeds".The movies of the 1940's absorbed me completely. The wonderful music of Gershwin, Irving Berlin, Hoagy Carmichael. In time, I learned about slavery. In the 1950's as I travelled south by car to Florida, I actually saw a chain gang and I saw a shack of a bathroom marked WHITES ONLY at a small gas station. In the 1950's. It was still real, blatant. Sad and shocking. I think about all this all the time and I publish reports on my blog -
     

    PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL -http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com.

    You can read about the love of my life at -
    http://cliffcartermrnostalgia.blogspot.com
    PHYLLISCARTERSJOURNAL.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY PHYLLIS CARTER

No comments: