Saturday, August 22, 2015

IF YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE, NEVER GIVE UP

MAYA ANGELOU

If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it, change your attitude.


  • Phyllis Carter  Great lady. I admire her. But I don't agree. You don't change your values or your purpose because you are not yet successful in achieving your aims. I have been fighting for my rights in my case - against all the stone walls and brick walls of authority and power - fighting without violence - day and night, week after week, month after month, year after year - at great cost - the destruction of my family - because they all wanted to forget it - and my health. And I am still fighting - because it is meet and right so to do http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
  • DAWNMCSWEENEY.BLOGSPOT.COM |BY PHYLLIS CARTE

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

The photo just above is of Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner - who stated at two public meetings in Montreal - "MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES" - But, she said, (justice) was not in her jurisdiction. Irwin Cotler, Solicitor General of Canada and Justice Minister said the same thing. I have it in writing. So, you see, my fellow Canadians - lovers of this beautiful land - JUSTICE IS IN NOBODY'S JURISDiCTION IN CANADA.