Friday, October 2, 2015

MONTREAL - WE CANNOT DEPEND ON POLICE TO PROTECT CRIME VICTIMS

From debater Michelle Anderson, arguing against the motion, "Courts, Not Campuses, Should Decide Sexual Assault Cases." Download the latest podcast here: smarturl.it/CampusAssaultPodcast.

    • Phyllis Carter - I am a 79 year old Canadian journalist and, thanks to the Montreal Police, I am a crime victim. I have been pleading for justice day and night since I was attacked and robbed - with the help of a Montreal Police officer - in my home at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal, on October 7, 1996. I know from painful experience that we cannot depend on police or politicians to help crime victims. Detailed reports at - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
    • More than 220,000 people from America to Australia to China have now read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police.

No comments: