Sunday, November 15, 2015

QUEBEC - MONTREAL POLICE BURY THEIR VICTIMS IN SILENCE


When a Montreal Police officer causes injury to an innocent person, the brotherhood buries the victim in diversions, delays and silence. Endless appeals for justice - for legal action - are just ignored - and politicians at all levels of government say, "This is not in my jurisdiction."

And so I fight on day and night, week after week, month after month - year after year - determined to bring justice in this case of gross abuse by those who are hired and paid to protect the public.

The Montreal Police will not act unless there is a corpse. I am fighting for justice. I am also fighting for my life. The Montreal Police may think that when I am gone reports of these crimes will vanish. But they will be open to the world forever on the Internet. 

More than 227,000 people from Canada to China have read my reports to date.

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.ca/2015/08/montreal-police-will-not-act-until_8.html


No comments: