Thursday, February 18, 2016

AN ISRAELI STABBING VICTIM REVEALS "MODERATE STAB WOUNDS" - PHOTO FOLLOWS


Kay Wilson
 
Until now, I have been very reluctant to post pictures of my stab wounds. That's because I don't believe that showing gore to a world desensitised by carnage, really has much effect - and of course, it's sort of personal too.
However, given the daily murders and attempted murders that we are enduring and given the fact that most choose to overlook it, dismiss it or even justify it, I present to you my "moderate injuries." (and that's without seeing the over 30 broken bones and mental trauma...)
 
Today, in yet another stabbing attack, 2 more Israelis were "moderately wounded."
 
I don't post this so you feel sorry for me. No need. Im great, but thanks for asking.. grin emoticonSo PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ABOUT HOW SORRY YOU ARE, I KNOW YOU ARE!!!! grin emoticon
 
I post because Israel needs you to speak up, to write to the media, to governments, to contest every single lie whether it be BDS, mythical concentration camps in the PA or the dismissing of, and justification of, murder of Jewish people.
 
Israel needs your prayers but Israel needs YOU to do your part. Thank you for what you will do.

No comments: