Thursday, March 17, 2016

WOMAN RECOVERS 12.5 CARAT DIAMOND RING - I AM STILL FIGHTING FOR MINE


Phyllis Carter and WPTZ NewsChannel 5 shared WPTZ NewsChannel 5's post.
"I just probably tossed it right in the trash," the woman said about her 12.5-carat diamond ring: http://wptz.tv/6184B5f4p
WWW.WPTZ.COM|BY BY MICHAEL PEARSON CNN
  • .
    Phyllis Carter Dawn McSweeney stole my grandmother's diamond dinner ring, my dear husband's New Jersey Deputy Sheriff badge and all my most precious belongings WITH THE HELP OF A MONTREAL POLICE OFFICER. I have been fighting for their return day and night, week after week, month after month, year after year - at great cost to my health. I am fighting cancer which was set off by the tremendous grief and stress. But if this woman was able to get back her precious ring, I am encouraged to keep on DEMANDING WHAT IS MY OWN. Detailed reports are open to the world at http:;//dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. 
    More than 245,000 people from Canada to China have read my appeals, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police. Montreal Mayor Michael Applebaum awaits trial on multiple charges of corruption, but no one is investigating the Montreal Police.

No comments: