Monday, April 18, 2016

WHEN EXPOSING CRIME IS A CRIME


  • Comments
    Phyllis Carter - Oh, Yes ! This is so true, even here in this "free country", Canada. I am a crime victim in Montreal. My reports are open to the world. More than 250,000 people from Montreal to China have read my reports, but there is still no justice for victims of the Montreal Police. As soon as everyone hears that the Montreal Police helped the criminals in my case, no one will help me. And so I fight on day and night, month after month, year after year DEMANDING JUSTICE. Demanding the return of ever precious thing Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my aged parents and my siblings, WITH THE HELP OF A MONTREAL POLICE OFFICER. http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

The Mayor of Montreal, Michael Applebaum, awaits trial on 14 charges of corruption. Some of his associates have already been found guilty. But no one is investigating the Montreal Police. And so I fight on day and night for what is my own. I DEMAND JUSTICE.