Sunday, May 22, 2016

POLITICAL PARTIES HAVE ONLY ONE GOAL - TO GAIN POWER - ETHICS GO OUT THE WINDOW


"I think the most important thing about the Sanders campaign is that, no matter what happens at the convention, that there be some sort of organization that encourages people to run for local offices all over the country in a Bernie style."
With Hillary Clinton all but locking up the nomination, Bernie Sanders supporters are now discussing his future and making some demands along the way.
DIGITAL.VPR.NET|BY MATT LASLO
Phyllis Carter - Political parties have only one real goal - to gain power. Ethics go out the window. As a supporter and activist for the Canadian Liberal Party and the Quebec Liberal Party for decades, I saw the games and heard the tricks. I would not approve or be a part of tearing down the election posters of the other parties. I would not accept arguments that Quebec needed to be a separate country. I would not be intimidated into supporting any candidate because my vote might help to split the vote. When I worked as an investigator for Pinkerton, I had a hard time too, because I would not participate in dirty tricks. It happens everywhere when winning is more important than truth or justice. And it is happening in America today as the Democrats are pushing Bernie Sanders to quit. The fix is in.

No comments: