Sunday, May 1, 2016

VALUABLES STOLEN BY NAZIS RETURNED - VALUABLES STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY NOT RETURNED

PBS.ORG  For many Jewish families whose artwork was stolen by the Nazis during World War II, the theft was compounded by murder in concentration camps (From PBS NewsHour)
  • Phyllis Carter
    Phyllis Carter - Some of the stolen art was returned to the Jewish families decades later. I am a Canadian crime victim. My precious belongings were stolen by Dawn McSweeney - WITH THE HELP OF A MONTREAL POLICE OFFICER. I have been pleading for the return of my belongings and everything Dawn McSweeney stole from my aged parents and my siblings since I was attacked and robbed at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal on October 7, 1996. Through the years, knowing how long the Jews had to wait for their precious belongings, I have been encouraged to keep DEMANDING the return of what is my own.
    http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com


No comments: