Thursday, June 2, 2016

THE SYSTEM IS SET UP TO PROTECT POLICE - BAD ONES - IN MONTREAL TOO


FACEBOOK
Federal prosecutors in Minnesota announced Wednesday no charges will be filed against the police officers involved in the killing of Jamar Clark.
DEMOCRACYNOW.ORG
Phyllis Carter  -The same is true in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is not based on race, as far as I know, but no one will act when a police officer commits a crime against an ordinary citizen. Read my reports athttp://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com. These crimes destroyed my family and my faith in police. Member of Parliament and Quebec Deputy Police Ethics Commissioner, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in Montreal, "MRS CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES." But everyone says these crimes are not in their jurisdiction. I have pleaded for justice to politicians at every level of government and to human rights organizations. My unrelenting demand for justice has cost me my health and endangered my life. I am fighting cancer even as I pursue this criminal case alone, day and night, month after month, year after year - to my last breath. I am now 80 years old and still fighting. I demand JUSTICE.

More than 257,000 people around the world have read my reports to date. But once people hear that a police officer helped the criminal, they will not touch the case. They all tell me to get a lawyer. But this is not a civil case. I don't want money. I WANT JUSTICE. 

THIS IS A CRIMINAL CASE WITH MONTREAL POLICE HELPING A CRIMINAL AND THE MONTREAL POLICE COVERING UP.

I AM ALL ABOUT JUSTICE - http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com.

No comments: