Friday, July 22, 2016

MONTREAL POLICE ARE DEAF AND DUMB TO THEIR OWN CRIMES


More than 262,000 people from Canada to China have read my reports, but there is still no justice for Victims of the Montreal Police. 

The Montreal Police helped Dawn McSweeney rob me and destroy my family and, to this day, they still ignore their complicity in these crimes. 

And so I fight on night and day, exposing the corruption in the Montreal Police Department. 

Montreal Mayor, Michael Applebaum awaits trial on multiple charges of crime and corruption and a few of his accomplices have already pleaded guilty, but no one mentions the corruption among the Montreal Police. 

Time goes by and they think I will forget and give up, but I never will. I keep reporting the truth and they have no argument so they are deaf to my pleas and dumb - mute. 

My reports will stay before the eyes of the public as long as there are clouds in the sky. They are open to the world.

http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: