Saturday, May 20, 2017

MONTREAL YOGA GURU DAWN MCSWEENEY IS A THIEF


DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE PERSONAL TREASURES AND DESTROYED OUR FAMILY 
Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" stole all my best jewellery, but she also stole personal treasures.
 
My grandmother, Dora, died before Dawn's mother, Debbie was born. Dawn and Debbie never knew my grandmother. Yet they stole every photograph of our grandparents and all the family photographs from our childhood - including the portrait of my grandmother shown above - so that we who knew them could not have them..
 
Yes, Dawn McSweeney is greedy. But she is also cruel. Not only did she steal all my valuables and my father's life's savings and the family home, she also stole things that have no monetary value but are precious beyond words to me - including Cliff's trademark Stetson fedora, his deputy sheriff's badge, our wedding portrait and a studio portrait of Cliff and me taken while he was recording his album, "Mr. Nostalgia, Cliff Carter" for RCA Records and CTV's Thrill of a Lifetime.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for the arrest and conviction of Dawn McSweeney and the return of everything she stole from me and from my siblings and their children who were named in my parents' own wills.
 
A stranger named Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme made a new will in my mother's name when she was about 92 years old, two years before her death in 2007. He made himself the liquidator of my parents' estate and removed all the children and grandchildren from my parents' own wills. Prud'homme made Debbie McSweeney and Dawn McSweeney the sole heirs of my father's estate. But the Montreal Police still refuse to take any action against these criminals or to make any attempt to recover what they stole.
 
Member of Canada's Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings in Montreal in 2008 - "MRS. CARTER'S RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED THREE TIMES", but no one is taking any action to honour my rights, or the rights of my siblings or their children.
 
Montreal Police told me, crime victims have no rights. Only the accused have rights. Since a Montreal Police officer was involved in the initial robbery, everyone says, "This is not in my jurisdiction." And so I fight on day and night without ceasing.
 
If there is one lawyer in Quebec who loves justice more than he loves money, I ask him to contact me. Once all our valuables are returned, I will be happy to pay a generous fee for his good work. I am not interested in money. I want only what is my own, and I want what belongs to the family to be returned to them. As one of my father's heirs, I am entitled to my share. I will gladly share that in return for justice.

THE CRIMES OF DAWN MCSWEENEY AND THE MONTREAL POLICE

EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.ca/2014/03/evidence-that-demands-verdict-summary_11.html.

No comments: