Friday, August 18, 2017

GOTCHA ! ANTISEMITE CAUGHT ON CAMERA IN ONTARIO


Miriam Assouline added 2 new photos.

Today, at 2:10 pm, I was driving on Hilda (approaching the Hilda and Clark intersection) in Thornhill and the woman below in the photo rolled down her window and yelled at me: "You fu***ng stupid Jew!" Am I, a Jewish woman living in Thornhill, "over sensitive"? Hmmmm... I am shocked and hurt!

This woman below was obviously not embarrassed to show her face. I thought I'd help her out and spread her message about how she feels about Jews. Please share!

Miriam Assouline 

GOOD FOR YOU. I WISH IT WAS ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO NAIL THE CRIMINALS. WHEN I WAS ATTACKED AND ROBBED, THERE WERE NO CAMERAS ABOUT.
 
EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT
I WAS A COWARD – MONTREAL POLICE THREATENED ME WITH AN INTIMATE BODY SEARCH

MICHAEL APPLEBAUM, MAYOR OF MONTREAL, WAS FOUND GUILTY ON SEVERAL CHARGES OF CRIME AND CORRUPTION, BUT NO ONE EVER INVESTIGATES CORRUPTION IN THE MONTREAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. SENTENCED TO A YEAR IN PRISON, MICHAEL APPLEBAUM HAS ALREADY BEEN SET FREE.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR CRIME VICTIMS IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA.  JUSTICE IS IN NOBODY'S JURISDICTION IN CANADA.

PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL,
It is all about Justice

No comments: